Thursday, August 23, 2007

First day of classes




oh man... its been a crazy week.

we dont have classes on monday. :)
tues and wed we did new student orientation stuff... kinda pointless, but whatever.

lets see....
tues night i went into Columbia (about 30 mins south) with some people from the college, and my friend who introduced me to the college (whom i know from AZ when i lived there... his name is Garrett... )

we went to this coffee shop called the Artisan, (amazing atmosphere!)
and then went bowling... (crazy to say, but it was a nicer place than what we have in Rockford!)

then last night we had a Convocation Celebration kicking off the 51st year of Central. I really enjoyed this time, its so great to be worshiping with peers that are at the same place in thier life that you are!

i cant wait for our first chapel tomorrow!

last night i went to sonic once again... and had a blast! i love the large group of girls that i have been hanging out with. Its crazy how God has provided friends here for me!
i was really praying that i wouldnt have to "lean" on Garrett for a group of friends to hang out with, and God has answered that prayer!

my room mate is still stinking amazing!

for any of you students who are reading this... THIS IS THE BEST PLACE I COULD IMAGINE GOD LEADING ME TO! i would like to encourage you that if you have even the littlest inkling to go into ministry, look into a bible college, and pray about it!
i still have absolutely no regrets (except of missing people alittle ) for leaving the comfort of home, and my friends, and the amazing Heartbeat ministry i was involved in.
dont get me wrong, i do miss it, but... God has blessed me so much already and i havent even been here for a week yet!

this excites me even more for what God will be doing in my life within the next couple of years here!

i had my first class today at 8AM, and dont have another one till 1PM. my first class was Life of Christ 101. and man, i am going to HAVE to be organized with this class, so many assignments, i dont think it will be hard, but im just gonna have to keep my self motivated.

im looking forward to meeting more people as classes progress!

DUDE I LOVE IT HERE!


Love you all!

i know that my mom is reading this so...

MOM!- i love you, and miss you, but im so glad you trust what God is doing in my life and allow me to step out in faith !

i know Brandon is reading this....

BRANDON!- thank you so much for all the encouragement these past 2 years! and i will surely miss the laughs we had, and i will def keep in touch with you! and i cant wait for the one night/morning i can step my foot back into your ministry for that day, and just see how the students have progressed.

i know that Josh is reading this...

joshUwha! - i miss you bud! im praying for you! dont fail to keep intouch with me! thank you for all the times you have been there for me! and i hope that you can continue to trust me as a friend, and not leave me out of your life in rockford! I cant wait for the one day i get to see you again and just be the two goof balls that we are when we are together!!

2 comments:

brandonearly said...

Two Things...
1. Thanks for the words, you are missed
2. You are crazy happy in all your pics...but could you show more teeth please

TinaC said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!! i'm so happy your having fun though... i'm also happy that you have this blog thingy! it's cool to see the photos and also keep up-to-date with whats goin down in your hood! (ha...ha...) i love you!!!